And another year is over. Dear readers, thank you very much for visiting my blog and reading my posts from all over the world! I wish you all the best for 2018!
And thank you to all the writers who made available their books for free and to those authors who sent me a copy of their works!
Thank you to who interviewed me and helped me promote my latest novel and thank you to the nice readers who reviewed it!
Here’s a recap of the reviews I have written this year:
- “What am I?” by Papatia Feauxzar
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Three Stories by Truman Capote
- Fixed Up! by Papatia Feauxzar
- Planet Police by Natalie Vellacott
- White Monkey by Carlos Hughes
- The Next Factory of the World: How Chinese Investment Is Reshaping Africa by Irene Yuan Sun
- Tears before Exaltation by Fidelis O. Mkparu
- Saddam City (I Am The One Who Saw) by Mahmoud Saeed
- A Portal in Space by Mahmoud Saeed
Now I’m reading The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry, so please stay tuned! 🙂